This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

We’ve had a busy summer here at HC Pitt – here is what we’ve been up to!

“I held my first internship position with the Maryland Office of the Public Defender, and while working remotely throughout the summer, I was lucky to be able to take short trips with my family to Maine, Rehoboth Beach and even Baltimore to work in person for a week!” -Shreya
“Same as Shreya, I had my first internship! I also took a trip with my friends to NYC. Oh! I also got a puppy.” -Lexi
my puppy
Original photo by Sari Adler
“I also started my first internship over the summer, and was able to fit in a few beach trips to Jersey Shore as well!” -Serena
jersey shore
Original photo by Megan Hollasch
“Went to Miami with friends!” -Gabriella
“I worked on a research project through the Mascaro Center of Sustainable Innovation and worked at a first year mentor with the Office of New Student Programs!” -Sabrina
“I interned with a market research company and took a few trips to the beach!” -Madelyn
Golden Gate Bridge
Original photo by Jenna Bal
“I visited my family in California, studied for my PCAT and spent time with friends!” -Claire
Hi, I'm Claire! I'm a sophomore at the University of Pittsburgh and a pre-pharmacy major. I love reading, singing, and animals. In my free time, I'll be cuddling with my cat watching TikToks.