HC Pitt’s Favorite Things About Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Fall is unarguably the best season, in my opinion. The weather is perfect, the activities are endless and the vibes are immaculate. Fall time means wearing oversized sweatshirts, leggings and cute sneakers. It means crisp air, pumpkin patches, apple cider, spooky season, Thanksgiving dinner and so much more. I could go on and on about all the amazing things I love about fall, but then I’d be typing here forever. Instead, HC Pitt has shared with me a few things that they are excited for this fall season. 

“The leaves changing colors.” – Nicole A. 
“Being able to wear sweaters comfortably again!” – Sabrina M. 
“Pumpkin spice lattes, wearing sweaters and going to the pumpkin patch!” – Faryaal A.
“Apple picking, boots and sweaters.” – Grace J.
“Hopefully getting to see my friends on Halloween.” – Elizabeth D.
“So excited to dress up for Halloween!” – Claire U. 
“NFL/college football games!” – Grace B. 

If fall wasn’t your favorite season before, after reading this article it has to be now, right?

Lexie is a senior at the University of Pittsburgh. She is majoring in media & professional comm. and has a strong interest in digital marketing. In her free time, Lexie is either at the gym, playing with her pup, or relaxing watching a movie.