HC Pitt’s Favorite Christmas Movies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

With finals week finally over and the Fall semester completed, students can now shift their focus to something other than studying; the holidays! With now having free-time during the week, you can now open up your laptop to watch some movies instead of worrying about homework. Whether it’s on Netflix, Hulu, Disney + or even on regular cable television, there are so many Christmas movies to choose from. Here are some Christmas movie suggestions for your next movie marathon!

Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Polar Express
Elf
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
The Grinch
A Christmas Story
Home Alone

Happy watching! From all of us here at HC Pitt, have a wonderful winter break! Happy Holidays!

Serena is a Junior at the University of Pittsburgh who is majoring in English Writing with minors in Creative Writing and Legal Studies. When she's not writing short stories for class, Serena loves to write for HC Pitt, listen to music, and watch Jersey Shore!