This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

HC Pitt is a community that brings together girls from all different backgrounds, majors and career goals to bond over a love for writing. It’s evident from our senior class that we are all very different people on different journeys. As we say good-bye to the class of 2022, we wanted to congratulate and recognize what our seniors will be doing in their post-grad lives. We are so proud of you all and hope that your skills and experience here at HC Pitt will aid you in your future endeavors!

Sabrina M.

Sabrina is moving to Charlotte, NC to teach high school math through Teach for America. In the future, her goal is to pursue a PhD in Engineering Education.

Madelyn D.

Madelyn is moving to Arlington, VA to work as a Market Research Analyst for a tech start-up.

Olivia A.

Olivia is moving to New York City to attend law school at NYU.

Alexis H.

Alexis is continuing her job as a digital marketer with Power Move Marketing. Because she works remotely, she is planning on traveling to/living in different places while working.

Emily E.

Emily is moving to New York City to attend the New York School of Interior Design.

Madelyn is a senior at the University of Pittsburgh double majoring Psychology and Communications with a certificate in Corporate/Community Relations. Outside of writing and editing for Her Campus Pitt, she is also a member of CHAARG and Gamma Sigma Sigma. In her free time she enjoys watching horror movies, making Spotify playlists, exploring Pittsburgh, getting coffee and working out.