A HC Pitt Congrats to Our Favorite Genovia Princess turned Newlywed, Anne Hathaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

This Saturday, everybody’s favorite princess (of Genovia, duh) Anne Hathaway swapped vows with longtime beau Adam Shulman on a private estate in Big Sur, California. Although you might be disappointed to learn she wasn’t wearing her Catwoman suit, Hathaway wore a beautiful gown designed by Valentino.

The veteran designer gushed to E! News, “She’s a very good friend of mine, like a daughter! She deserves what she has in this life, meaning that she’s already a great star. She’s going to be a great, great, great, great thousand times great star. She has all the qualities.”

With a little tulle, a little sparkle, and a whole lot of gorgeousness, she walked down the aisle looking straight out of a fairy tale. We’re not totally sure what that big white headband that looks strangely similar to a donut was all about, but to be honest, it’s Anne Hathaway—she can do no wrong.

Congrats Anne! 

Quinn is a senior at the University of Pittsburgh pursuing a dual major in communications and journalism. An avid reader of Seventeen, Cosmopolitan and Glamour, she knew she had to get out of her small, po-dunk town in Pennsylvania, and follow her dream of a career in magazines. Quinn writes for her college paper, The Pitt News, as well as Her Campus and is an editorial intern at Maniac Magazine. She loves photography, karaoke, ballet flats, London (where she studied abroad this past summer), and anything pink and sparkly. She hopes to be Carrie-Bradshawing it up in New York City one day soon.