This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Get in line ladies…

This week’s campus cutie is single and ready to mingle!

Name: Graeme Meyer

Year: Sophomore

Major: Bioengineering

Her Campus: What extracurricular activities are you involved in on campus?

Graeme Meyer: Student Government Board 2014, Colleges Against Cancer (Relay For Life Co-Chair), Pitt Dance Marathon (Corporate Donations Co-Chair), Beta Theta Pi (Founding Father), Theta Tau, Phi Delta Epsilon (Founding Father), and having fun ;)

HC: What is your favorite place to eat on campus?

GM: I should say Chipotle, but to be completely honest, I love me some Red Haven.

HC: I’m sure everyone will be wondering, what is the first thing you notice about a girl?                                              

GM: The first thing is definitely her smile, and the first thing that comes out of her mouth – it’s got to be something funny or intelligent.

HC: What is the most embarrassing memory you have of your freshman year of college?

GM: @PittMakeouts… I’m pretty sure this is self-explanatory.

HC: Describe yourself in three words.

GM: Bad with words.

HC: What is your spirit animal?

GM: I have been asked this on more than one occasion and I always come to the same conclusion: a penguin.

HC: Why?

GM: They are sophisticated and sexy, always dressed up in their tuxedos. In fact, I ran for SGB just so I would have an excuse to wear a suit all the time (not really…).

HC: Tell me about your dream job.

GM: Modern day Superman – pediatrician by day, medical correspondent by night. The next Sanjay Gupta.

HC: You have unlimited amounts of money to take a girl on a date… What do you do?

GM: First we will ride the incline up to Mt. Washington and have dinner at Le Mont. After dinner, when we are standing on the outlook, a chopper will come up over the edge and airlift us to catch a private jet to Paris. A stretch limo will be waiting at my private airstrip to drive us to the Eiffel Tower. As the sun rises we will be picked up by another helicopter and transported to my Clan’s (Clan Maitland) Castle in Scotland, Thirlestane Castle (this is no joke, I am actually royalty ladies). I am beginning to realize we haven’t slept yet so we are going to climb into a massive royal bed and draw the curtains closed… The rest is up to your imagination…

HC: Hubba, hubba!

Claire Sabatine is a senior *wipes tears* at the University of Pittsburgh studying marketing and theatre arts. She is the PR & Events Chair for Her Campus Pitt and just ended a Sales, Marketing, and Promotions internship at PICT Classic Theatre in Pittsburgh. She hopes that post graduation she can influence her community with theatre for social change, promote and participate in arts integration in the classroom, and travel the world. Her heart is with Disney, Scandal, Sara Barielles, and NYC...but she originally hails from Rochester, NY. HCXO
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt