jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gordon Ramsay Reactions for Every Situation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

We can all relate to Gordon Ramsay and his outbursts. Here’s a few epic ones you’ll definitely get!

When your friend says she won’t go out because she’s too tired

When you get 52 screenshots to analyze

When your teacher hands out a huge assignment then tells you it’s due next class

When she goes back to him even after she told you last week she was “so done”

When you come home and your roommates ~still~ haven’t done the dishes

When you get hit on at the bar when you’re just trying to have a night out with the girls

When your partner for the group assignment insists they can handle their part but you know for a fact they never turn things in on time

When all your friends have boyfriends and you’re still single

When your parents call you for the fifth time today asking where you’ve been and what you’re up to (I’m BUSY, Mom)

When bae’s mom makes a beautiful dinner and you don’t want to be rude but

When that f***boy texts you “hey”

When you meet the team for your big semester project

You as the semester begins

Image Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Hi! I'm a senior at the University of Pittsburgh majoring in communication and nonfiction writing. This is my third year at Her Campus Pitt and my second year as the entertainment category editor! I'm also a chapter advisor this semester! I'm a pizza-loving cat mom with a chronic habit of napping from the Boston area. I enjoy spending time binge-watching netflix, snuggling, reading, writing, cooking, and hanging out with my friends. I'm looking forward to becoming increasingly involved with everything Her Campus over the remainder of the college career! Thanks for reading my articles and always feel free to contact me with feedback :)
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt