Frisky Fridays: The Dangers of Cosmo Sex Positions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Have you ever picked up a copy of Cosmo and flipped through it and ended up in the “sex advice” section? Or have you browsed their website and stumbled upon their “sex positions” section? You know, the section with the cartoon drawings of an orange man with no distinguishing features, and tan outline of a woman having what looks like very complicated sex. I know I have and I’ve always thought to myself, “what the hell is actually happening in these photos??” Most of them look so confusing and to be honest, kind of dangerous as well. I always get the feeling that if a man and a woman actually tried these positions, someone would end up either getting smacked in the face a lot or losing an eye. Check out our break down of the feasibility of the craziest positions that we found on the Cosmo site!

Want us to discuss another topic for next week’s episode? Shoot us an email at martinn834@gmail.com and you may see your suggestion on Her Campus Pitt’s main page! HCXO

I'm a current Junior at the University of Pittsburgh, majoring in Political Science and minoring in Spanish language! I was born and raised in Philadelphia and I am a huge city kid! I'm very open about most things in my life; Sex, drinking, partying, friendships, etc. (you name it). I'm a firm believer of loving and knowing yourself before allowing others to make those decisions for you. If you don't love yourself or know who you are, then others never will!
Just your average 6'2'' czech girl with nine toes =)