Flashnotes.com: An Easy Money-Maker for Collegiettes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Seeking a place to find quality notes written by your own fellow students? Or a means to sell your awesome notes to someone else in need? Flashnotes.com can help you do exactly that. It is an online student to student marketplace in which you can buy or sell study materials for a specific course.

Founded by Mike Matousek, Flashnotes.com has been a lifesaver for college students all around the country. Its goals are simple: To help college students earn higher grades and help them make more money. Flashnotes.com can help you access flashcards, study guides, notes, video tutorials, and the best part, live video help, all online. Students are given the option to create their own prices for their study materials (average price is $9.00).

So can anyone actually make money off of this service?  In actuality, the average student seller makes $31/hr, and some of the top student sellers have made over $5,000. Also, 70% of the revenue students make is kept by the student. Pretty nice if you ask me.

Flashnotes.com has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, or the team will give students a full refund, no questions asked.

So check out the site here, and see how happy your wallets will be by the end of the semester! Happy studying!

Image credit: Picture was emailed to the author by a Flashnotes employee

Hi! My name is Amanda and I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for HC Pitt and am absolutely loving it! Helping others with advice about their articles and getting to read amazing stories has been so rewarding. I love writing about topics that make people's days just a little cheerier! Her Campus has been a wonderful experience for me over the past four years. I get to work with an amazing team every day and could not be more grateful. As a senior, looking back from where I started with Her Campus, I see how much it's changed me and all of the great friends I've made from it too. Saying HC is one of the best things that has happened to me during my college career would be an understatement! I really love how much it has grown and how much others have benefitted from their experience with our organization. HCXO <3
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt