Fall for Skyfall: Bond Will Have You Drooling

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

No, it’s not a chick flick.  No, it isn’t starring Ryan Gosling.  But yes, Skyfall will leave you drooling over Daniel Craig (starring as James Bond) and all of his badass action scenes.

The film has you holding your breath from the moment it begins.  In Bond’s 23rd adventure, his loyalty to M is put the ultimate test.  The London headquarters is under attack and Bond holds himself responsible for tracking down whoever is to blame for the threats.

When he discovers the attacks lead back to Silva, played by Javier Bardem, Bond becomes entangled in a mess of revenge and insanity.

Director Sam Mendes provides his audience with a tasteful blend of intense action and tender scenes that show Bond’s rare emotional side.

But, the film wouldn’t be complete without the beautiful woman who steals Bond’s attention momentarily from all of his secret agent duties.  This time, it happens to be Bérénice Marlohe, whose exotic features and sultry curves leave the entire audience drooling.

So, instead of dragging your man to see the latest chick flick, take him by surprise and go see Skyfall.  While he soaks up the intense action, you will be sure to get lost in Daniel Craig’s crystal blue eyes.  

Photo cred: http://cdn1.screenrant.com/wp-…

Hey, I'm Chris Baker and I just began writing for HerCampus at Pitt. I love God, my family and friends, sports, and my amazing fraternity, Pi Kappa Phi. I love to talk, write, and engage with people, in particular, I like to argue, haha. I love Pitt so if you go here and don't already know me, you should find me and get to know me! Contact me anytime at cbb17@pitt.edu,Thanks for reading!