This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

It seems like summer dipped out real fast – it’s already chilly most days and October is almost here! All the fall fashion weeks are over, and there were definitely some crazy looks (do you remember that smudgey lipstick and baby blue eye shadow? No thanks!). Here are some of the most wearable trends for the season, specifically collaborated for collegiates!

1. Bare Eyes, Heavy Lips & Cheeks

A natural face with the lips and cheeks highlighted is in for this fall! For an easy upgraded look for class, pair vampy or red lips with bronzed or blushed cheeks.

2. Natural Wavy Locks

Luckily for all us lazy girls, I-woke-up-like-this hair was all over the runways this fall. If you don’t have naturally wavy hair, braid the bottom half of your hair and let it dry overnight. In the morning, comb in some texture mousse or spray and Wa-la! Natural looking locks.

3. Two-toned Lips

Red and pink or red and orange lips are a fun way to change up your going-out look. Many makeup brands have lipsticks that are two-toned, so you can achieve this look in one swoop!

4. Fenty Obsession

It’s no secret that Rihanna’s makeup line is already a huge hit. It’s selling out in stores everywhere! The foundation has been the center of attention – all 40 shades cover hyper pigmentation and make the skin look naturally dewy (another big fall 2017 trend).

5. Long Top Eyelashes

Going along with the natural and fresh-faced trend, having long, wispy top lashes have been seen across all college campuses. If you don’t like using falsies, use mascara only on the top lashes, or a dark mascara on top and a lighter one on the bottom.

6. Lob + Fringe

Choppy bangs and long bobs swept the runway this season. The best thing about this style is that every hair type can rock this modern fringe look.

All of these trends are beautiful and flattering on nearly everyone. This fall, try out some of these new beauty looks with your favorite sweater and pair of boots!

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Sarah Churchman, HC Pitt's Senior Editor, is a super senior at the University of Pittsburgh studying Computer & Information Science with a specialty in User Design! She is the reserach lead in CyREN, the school's cybersecurity lab. Along with InfoSci, Sarah is minoring in Creative Writing with a focus in poetry. She is an editor at Forbes & Fifth, a student-run magazine. She is also part of H2o church. She's obsessed with tacos, Tommy Hilfiger, and ordering things off Amazon Prime!
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt