Call Her Daddy: The Steamy New Podcast That Will Answer All of Your Sex Questions and Boost Your Confidence

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Do you have a Voodoo Clam? Have you ever performed the Gluck Gluck 9000? How many times can you text your partner in a row before they think you’re crazy (hint: the limit does not exist)? All of these questions and SO many more are answered on Barstool Sport’s new podcast, Call Her Daddy.

Blogger Alex Cooper and her best friend Sofia Franklyn will have you rolling on the floor laughing as they answer all of the sex questions you think about but may not dare to ask aloud. They discuss their lives and experiences as women in their 20s living in New York City. Relationships, sex, the NYC social scene, embarrassing moments, and more are all addressed in the most relatable ways.

I started listening to Call Her Daddy while running on the treadmill (episodes are the perfect length) and was immediately hooked. Although a little raunchy and out of my comfort zone at times, the discourse between Alex and Sofia combined with the questions from other listeners has made me more comfortable in my own skin. There is no question too crazy or any topic too obscene, giving everyone the opportunity to learn something new.

Something that makes Call Her Daddy unique is the connection of a fan base. Not only do listeners share a common set of unusual vocabulary from the show, they also have the opportunity to be a part of an exclusive and private Facebook page where members can post the questions and thoughts in a judgment-free zone. Alex and Sofia monitor the Facebook group and only CHD listeners will be able to answer the security questions needed for admission. You can also always reach out to Alex and Sofia via their social media or their question forum on their website.

This is a podcast that is definitely worth recommending to your friends, family, or your partner! Happy listening, Daddies!

Picture: 1, 2

Links: 1, 2

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt