This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

In case you haven’t been up on the times, our favorite family of burger lovers has returned for another season of fun! On Fox every Sunday at 7:30 PM, catch the Belchers on more misadventures as they navigate through life. In honor of the eighth season’s premiere, I wanted to go back and look at the best (according to me, you can use your judgement) BB episodes from the past seven seasons.

Season 1, Episode 3: “Sacred Cow”

Just barely beating “Sexy Dance Fighting” (remember Tina’s obsession with Capoeira?), we see Bob confronted with the reality of his burger business. Randy Watkins, self-proclaimed documentary filmmaker, forces Bob to “meet [his] meat”. Moolissa, a cow due to be “processed” in three days’ time, is parked outside Bob’s restaurant, reminding him and his customers of what they’re eating. A BB staple, the Belcher’s adventures with Moolissa are definitely worth a watch.

Season 2, Episode 8: “Bad Tina”

The episode featuring Tina’s iconic “See you soon, baboon”, Tina begins hanging around with the new girl, Tammy. Pressuring her into doing more and more ridiculous things, the episode comes to a head when Tammy threatens to read Tina’s “erotic friend fiction” to the whole school at lunch.

Season 3, Episode 7: “Tina-Rannosaurus Wrecks”

When Bob offers Tina the opportunity to drive the car around a nearly empty parking lot after running some errands, disaster strikes when Tina somehow hits the one car in the lot. Bob insists they must lie to the insurance company so that they won’t get in as much trouble, but Tina has trouble keeping it together. Many groans and ridiculousness ensue.

Season 4, Episode 5: “Turkey in a Can”

A Thanksgiving classic, Bob tries to find out who keeps putting his turkey in the toilet every night. Bonus Thanksgiving song included.

Season 5, Episode 4: “Dawn of the Peck”

Yet another Thanksgiving episode, this follows Linda and the kids as they go to the first annual “Turk-tacular Turkey Town Festival” where Linda is planning to compete in a fun-run alongside real turkeys. When it turns out the turkeys are wild and insane, Teddy, Linda, and the kids must save themselves. Meanwhile, Bob is at home sulking as the rest of the family thought the Turkey Festival was more important that Thanksgiving, Bob’s favorite holiday.

Season 6, Episode 19: “Glued, Where’s My Bob”

Okay, season 6 has a ton of gems. Very close runner up, “Sacred Couch”, is also definitely worth a watch. However, nothing beats when Bob gets super-glued to his toilet right before his interview with a big magazine about the restaurant. The news spreads around and suddenly the entire town is involved with Bob’s indiscretion.

Season 7, Episode 21: “Paraders of the Lost Float”

When Teddy hears that there are only four floats entered into the “Bog to Beach” parade and there are five cash prizes, he urges the Belchers to throw something together so they automatically place. But when Jimmy Pesto hears this, he enters a float as well, meaning one float will not win a prize. A race ensues as Bob guides Teddy through back roads to get ahead of Jimmy Pesto. Needless to say, it doesn’t go as planned.

Watch the newest episodes of Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 7:30 PM Sunday nights and catch up with the past seven seasons on Hulu!

Image Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Hi! I'm a senior at the University of Pittsburgh majoring in communication and nonfiction writing. This is my third year at Her Campus Pitt and my second year as the entertainment category editor! I'm also a chapter advisor this semester! I'm a pizza-loving cat mom with a chronic habit of napping from the Boston area. I enjoy spending time binge-watching netflix, snuggling, reading, writing, cooking, and hanging out with my friends. I'm looking forward to becoming increasingly involved with everything Her Campus over the remainder of the college career! Thanks for reading my articles and always feel free to contact me with feedback :)
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt