This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Benjamin Zwang

Year: Sophomore      

Major: Global and Supply Chain Management

Hometown: New City, New York    

Relationship Status: Single

HC: How did you end up at Pitt?

BZ: I always knew I wanted to go to a city school. I had heard only good things about Pitt so my mom and I decided to take a road trip out here and I just fell in love. It instantly became my top choice and once I was accepted, there was no competition.

HC: What extracurricular activities are you involved in on campus?

BZ: I’m a proud brother of Beta Theta Pi and currently serve as the Vice President of Communications.

HC: What do you look for in a significant other?

BZ: Someone who knows that there is a time to be serious and a time to be fun. A person who genuinely cares about other people. You have to be there for them but they have to be there for you too.

HC: What is your biggest turn off or pet peeve?

BZ: Overly self-centered people.

HC: What is your ideal first date?

BZ: I’ve always believed that the perfect first date is coffee.

HC: Antoon’s or Sorrento’s?

BZ: Antoon’s. Hands down. No question. And with ranch dressing… That’s the way to my heart.

HC: Best (or worst!) pick up line you’ve ever heard?

BZ: On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you tonight?

HC: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

BZ: I would love a job where I get to travel and work internationally so hopefully I’ll have a job that I enjoy. Maybe have a family, own a boat… Normal stuff. 

HC: Who is your alter ego?

BZ: Catman.

HC: What is your life theme song?

BZ: “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift is shamelessly my most played song on iTunes so I’ll go with that!

HC: What is the most embarrassing memory you have from your college experience thus far?

BZ:I fall asleep in public… a lot.

HC: Describe yourself in three words.

BZ: Sociable, caring, and responsible!

Image Credit: Photos provided by the Campus Cutie.

Katie handles the day-to-day management, development and expansion of our chapter network to ensure that our on-campus presence is stronger than ever. She recently graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, where she studied Nonfiction Writing and Communication. Her extensive Her Campus background dates back to 2012 and she has since held the position of Campus Correspondent and Chapter Advisor. When Katie isn’t watching the Pittsburgh Penguins, you can find her trying new restaurants, obsessing over her long list of shows (The O.C., Scandal and Gilmore Girls are top picks) or setting out to find the perfect donut.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt