freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Alex Vicari

Major: Legal Studies           

Hometown: Chicago, IL

Current relationship status: Single

Another single cutie at Pitt! Ladies, please don’t all attack at once.

Her Campus: What’s your favorite thing about Pitt?

Alex Vicari: The city-feel of our campus. There’s always something going on and always people around. I feel like I’d never get bored with the ability to go into surrounding neighborhoods or downtown. If I went to a school whose campus was surrounded by cornfields I definitely wouldn’t enjoy it as much.

HC: What are your plans for after graduation?

AV: I hope to go to law school. I’m studying for the LSATs this summer and taking the test in October. Wish me luck.

HC: What clubs or organizations are you involved in on campus?

AV: I’m a brother of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity.

HC: Favorite midnight snack?

AV: Definitely gummy bears. I love gummy bears.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a girl?

AV: A nice smile and cute laugh. Also, she has to be able to get along with my friends.

HC: What are your biggest turn-offs?

AV: A girl that doesn’t have the ability to laugh at herself once in a while. Don’t take yourself too seriously.

HC: What would be your ideal Valentine’s Day date?

AV: I would take her to a nice restaurant of her choice- one where you’d have to get a little dressed up to go to. Then after dinner we’d go to the Mt. Washington lookout for a while, and then back home to watch a movie and relax together. Just have a nice, relaxing day together. 

HC: What’s your most embarrassing moment?

AV: In 7th grade I was walking through the lunchroom with my food, I was about to sit down, when one of my friends pulled down my pants and boxers in the process. My only option, with everything hanging out in clear view for everyone to see, was to throw everything on the floor in order to save what little dignity I had left.

HC: Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life, or feel like you needed to sneeze but couldn’t for the rest of your life?

AV: Definitely the sneezing one. I could probably fight that feeling and get used to it after a while, but having eternal hiccups would just suck.

HC: If you could swipe anyone into Market (dead or alive), who would it be?

AV: John Lennon or Steve Jobs- it’s too hard to decide. I would probably have to go with Steve Jobs though because he was an incredible revolutionary of the technological world. It would be interesting to pick his brain and find out the sources of his inspiration and ask him what he thinks about the global obsession with his products.

Photo Credit: Alex Vicari

Sami Newman is a sophomore at Pitt double-majoring in Non-Fiction Writing and Communications. When she's not writing, you can find her in either Chipotle or Starbucks (or possibly even in Starbucks holding takeout Chipotle,) or somewhere under her covers, deep into a good nap. Writing and reporting is her passion, and she plans on one day attempting to either emulate or, ideally, be Diane Sawyer. Baby steps.Readers can contact her via Twitter: @GreenEggsNSam1 (retweets/favorites encouraged.)  
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt