Style > Beauty

7 Fall & Winter Beauty Product Launches You’ll Wanna Get ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

It’s never too early to start writing your Christmas wish list. Check out some new and upcoming beauty products that have caught our eyes!

1. Too Faced Puppy-Themed Clover Palette

With names like “Wet Kisses” and “Woof,” this sparkly 18 shade palette is a sure crowd-pleaser. Fun fact: the palette’s theme was based off of Clover, Jerrod Blandino’s chihuahua.

2. Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick for Farm Sanctuary

These matte colors are BOLD. Older swatches in this collection are known for their long-lasting wear, high pigmentation and comfortable lightweight formula. These new lipsticks will not disappoint. And if you needed any more incentive to buy them, 20% of the sales are donated to Farm Sanctuary, an organization dedicated to sheltering and healing factory farm animals.

3. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Duo

A rarity in its kind, these gel eyeliners give you two complementary shades in one package. According to the website, “you get 12 hours of waterproof, sweat –and humidity-resistant wear (and zero flaking or fading).”

4. Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Makeup Collection

This collection includes liquid foundation, concealer, and primer. The unique oil control technology imbibed in each of their formulas enables them to be both transfer and sweat resistant. 

5. Dermatologica Double Cleanse

Dermatologica was actually founded by a skin therapist and is geared toward both skin care professionals and regular consumers. Due to the high standard that the brand holds for itself, it is no surprise that these cleansers are powerful enough to remove eyelash glue.

6. Fenty Beauty Holiday Collection

Dubbed “The Galaxy Collection,” Rihanna’s latest release features an eyeshadow palette and lipstick set that are out of this world. Sorry, I’m bad at puns. Maybe the Xtra Terrestrial and Planet X eyeshadow names will work better at enticing you to check out her newest collection.

7. Glossier You Eau de Parfum

A cult favorite among millennials, Glossier recently came out with its first perfume, or as they like to call it, skin-smell enhancer. I don’t know what that means either. Many people describe the fragrance as musky and woodsy. However, there has not been a unanimous conclusion as to what its scent is.

Image Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt