20 Pictures Every Pitt Student Has on Their Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

A Pitt student’s Instagram is like none other. We have no shame when we post pictures of our Dave & Andy’s cone, our view as we catch some rays on the grass in Schenley, the view from Mount Washington, or our burrito bowl—because we all know Chipotle is bae. But let’s be honest for a second. We know what your Instagram really looks like, and we know who is the main star of each photo—the only queen there is at Pitt. It’s time to explore the only photos you really need on your Insta throughout your time in the ‘burgh. (All hail Queen C.)

1. Sunbathing Cathy

2. Cathy before bedtime

3. Cathy from No Man’s Land (also known as Upper Campus)

With so many filter options, how do you choose?

4. Cathy frolicking in the fall foliage

5. Cathy as your backdrop for some fun times 

6. Cloudy Cathy

7. Cathy straight out of the Harry Potter movies

8. Vintage filtered Cathy

9. Cathy peeking out from the trees

10. Cathy from South Side

11. Cathy featuring Aaron Paul

12. Cathy from a bird’s eye view

13. Cathy chillin’ with the Frick Fountain

14. Cathy hiding from the snow…We feel you, girl

15. Cathy people watching from her stomping ground next to Schenley Plaza 

16. Cathy featuring Drake

17. Cathy up close and personal

18. Cathy from our peasant view in South O

19. The view from your freshman year dorm room that you want to wake up to for the rest of your life…

20. Last but not least, Cathy just being Cathy, standing tall and #flawless because she is the most beautiful building to exist. Can we just be her best friends already? 

We love you, girl.

Photos provided by Her Campus Pitt members.

Katie handles the day-to-day management, development and expansion of our chapter network to ensure that our on-campus presence is stronger than ever. She recently graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, where she studied Nonfiction Writing and Communication. Her extensive Her Campus background dates back to 2012 and she has since held the position of Campus Correspondent and Chapter Advisor. When Katie isn’t watching the Pittsburgh Penguins, you can find her trying new restaurants, obsessing over her long list of shows (The O.C., Scandal and Gilmore Girls are top picks) or setting out to find the perfect donut.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt