16 Photos of NHL Players Looking Gorgeous That You Need to Look at Immediately

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

The playoffs for the Stanley Cup are just a few months away. Each team has been going the extra mile to try and secure a spot in the top 16, and continue the fight for the Stanley Cup. The teams have cellied hard, chirped like nobody’s business, and put the puck in the net every which way from a five-hole shot to the top corner. So, in honor of the hard work the players have put in, I figured it would be great to highlight their skills, as well as some of the finer aspects of their strength and endurance. Here are some of the hottest players from the top 16 teams fighting to go on to the playoffs. (The players are ranked by the amount of points each team has as of February 7th 2019.)

1. Brayden Point, Center for the Tampa Bay Lightning (#1 in the Atlantic Division)

2. Johnny Gaudreau, Left Winger for the Calgary Flames (#1 in the Pacific Division)

3. Brendan Lemieux, Left Winger for the Winnipeg Jets (#1 in the Central Division)

4. Mitch Marner, Right Winger for the Toronto Maple Leafs (#2 in the Atlantic Division)

5. Erik Karlsson, Defenseman for the San Jose Sharks (#2 in the Pacific Division)

6. P. K. Subban, Defenseman for the Nashville Predators (#2 in the Central Division)

7. Mathew Barzal, Center for the NY Islanders (#1 in the Metropolitan Division)

8. Charlie McAvoy, Defenseman for the Boston Bruins (# 1 Wild Card in the Eastern Conference)

9. Max Domi, Center for the Montreal Canadiens (#3 in the Atlantic Division)

10. Braden Holtby, Goalie for the Washington Capitals (#2 in the Metropolitan Division)

11. William Karlsson, Center for the Las Vegas Golden Knights (#3 in the Pacific Division)

12. Kris Letang, Defenseman for the Pittsburgh Penguins (#3 in the Metropolitan Division)

13. Seth Jones, Defenseman for the Columbus Blue Jackets (#2 Wild Card in the Eastern Conference)

14. Tyler Seguin, Center for the Dallas Stars (#3 in the Central Division)

15. Conor Sheary, Left Winger for the Buffalo Sabers (#3 Wild Card in the Eastern Conference)

16. Teuvo Teräväinen, Right Winger for the Carolina Hurricanes (#4 Wild Card in the Eastern Conference)

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Sources: 1, 2

Amanda is a Senior at Pitt, who is double-majoring in English Literature and Writing. In her free time, you can find her watching a movie or reading a book. She is an avid fan of all things Disney and her favorite time of year is without a doubt Christmas.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt