The 15 Funniest Instagram Accounts You Need in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Memes have taken over Instagram, and we have no complaints. There’s nothing like a little humor to liven up your feed, and these accounts are really all you need. You won’t be able to resist tagging your friends in the comments when you follow these accounts!

@Latenotes

All parents know the struggle of having to write a late or absence note for their kid. This Utah dad creates the most insane scenarios to spruce up the late notes he writers for his five kids. #dadgoals

@Mensweardog

A dog. Wearing a suit and other fancy menswear. He might even look classier than Ryan Gosling. It’s just the little things in life like this account that make you smile.

@Daddyissues_

This Instagram is as brutally honest as it gets. Not to mention that it speaks the mind of almost every girl out there…you won’t be able to resist tagging your friends.

@Unspirational

Are you the person who cringes when you see #inspo #inspiration #morningmotivation on your Instagram feed? If you are anti-inspirational quotes, this account is for you. It’s the exact amount of pessimism you need in your life.

@Beigecardigan

New York City stylist Jessica Anteby knows how to keep us laughing with her roundup of memes, making her a favorite on everyone’s Instagram feed.

@Fuckjerry

@Fuckjerry slays the Instagram game. There’s nothing else to say about this account other than that it is the ultimate account of all accounts.

@Nochill

Let’s be real, 99% of people in our lives have no chill. These memes sum up the unanswered questions of our lives that keep us up at night.

@Justbadpuns

Perfect for any punny human out there who has a love for puns like none other. If you’re looking for new puns to bother your friends with, @justbadpuns is where it’s at.

@Subtledildo

It’s like Where’s Waldo, but with dildos. Seriously, it took me about 10 minutes to find some of them in these photos. How do people come up with these things?

@Jomnysun

The bio says it all: “jomny’s twebts curated by jomny, aliebn comfused abot humabn lamguage who is on twiter.” You may lose brain cells from reading these, but they are quite comical.

@Todaykidswontknow

Relive your childhood and mourn the fact that kids today won’t understand most of these things. While it’s depressing, at least you can revel in the fact that you know them!

@Girlwithnojob

For those of us who are graduating, we can all relate to this account. Why do we need a job when pizza and Netflix exist?

@Cashcats

For real though, these cats are the real OGs. There is something about cats lying around in wads of money that is just so entertaining.

@Crazyjewishmom

I’m still convinced that all Jewish moms out there should have their own reality show. The girl who created this Instagram with posts of messages from her actual Jewish mother should be a millionaire.

@thebasicbitchlife

We all have a little bit of “basic bitch” inside of us, but we just decide to hide it. When you look at these posts, though, you can let all your inner thoughts out.

Photo Credits: All photos are taken from respective Instagram account.

Katie handles the day-to-day management, development and expansion of our chapter network to ensure that our on-campus presence is stronger than ever. She recently graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, where she studied Nonfiction Writing and Communication. Her extensive Her Campus background dates back to 2012 and she has since held the position of Campus Correspondent and Chapter Advisor. When Katie isn’t watching the Pittsburgh Penguins, you can find her trying new restaurants, obsessing over her long list of shows (The O.C., Scandal and Gilmore Girls are top picks) or setting out to find the perfect donut.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt