david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

15 Cute Pets in Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Looking at cute pets is great. Looking at cute pets dressed in Halloween costumes? Amazing. These pet owners went above and beyond to bring laughter and cuteness into the world.

1. Donald Trump… I’d vote for this pup.

2. Hillary Clinton. Okay, maybe this pup would get my vote.

3. Chia pet. Maybe I would have kept interest in my chia pet if it was this cute.

4. Chewbacca. I’ve never watched Star Wars, but maybe I would if it had this much cuteness in it.

5. Teddy Bear. All I need in life is to snuggle with this bear/pup every night, and I would be happy.

6. Beanie Baby. The 90s girl in me is dying.

7. Harry Potter. I didn’t think I could love Harry Potter anymore, but the fact that it inspired this cuteness has made my love grow.

8. Triple Threat. Three is definitely better than one.

9. Hipster Dog. This may or may not be my new computer background.

10. Hot dog. I. Can’t.

11. Pirate cat. Okay, if I’m being honest, it was hard for me to find a “cute” cat, but this one did catch my eye.

12. Cowardly Lion. Too. Much. Cuteness.

13. Captain America. Okay, if you haven’t seen Jiff the Pomeranian yet, what are you doing with your life? But really, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE THIS CUTE? THE DOG DOESN’T EVEN SEEM REAL.

14. Spaghetti and Meatballs. Another cat was able to make the cut. To be honest, anything dressed in food would probably get my vote.

15. Silly Face. So simple yet so cute.

And there you have it, 15 of the cutest pets in their Halloween costumes. Doesn’t it make you wish Halloween was all-year round?

Photo Credit:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Ciao! I'm Ashleigh, a marketing major & Italian minor super-senior. I love CHAARG, HC, memes, watching gossip girl & cooking shows, and eating pizza.  
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt