12 Gifts From Etsy To Buy Your Nerdy Friends For Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

I LOVE gift giving, especially when it comes to buying nerdy gifts for silly people. I’m also OBSESSED with Etsy. If you share either of these passions and are looking for some sweet gifts for your dorkiest friends, check out this list.  

Harry Potter Wine Glass

If you’re looking for something equal parts nerdy, hilarious and still adult, then this wine glass is what you’ve been looking for. Fans of the Harry Potter series will love the reference and love this gift’s use! You can even personalize the glitter color to go with the four Hogwarts houses!

Star Wars Pillow Set 

In search of a super adorable gift for your dorky significant other? Look no further! These Star Wars his and hers pillows will melt their heart.  

Mouse Rat Pin  

Fans of NBC’s quirky comedy Parks and Recreation will LOVE this pin! The shipping literally costs more than the pin itself, which is a whopping $1.80. This seller also has Marvel, Star Wars, Stranger Things and It pins, in addition to other fandoms, so definitely check them out. 

Stranger Things Ornament 

What’s a better Christmas gift than an ornament? These hand-crafted Stranger Things ornaments will be the envy of anyone who sees your Christmas tree! 

Loser’s Club Shirt 

The new movie adaption of Stephen King’s It came out this year and it was ~amazing~. Have a friend that agrees? Get them this cute Loser’s Club shirt! The colors and sleeve lengths can be even personalized for whoever you are buying the shirt for. 

Game of Thrones Cutting Board 

Game of Thrones is hands down my favorite television show that is still running. If your friends are dorky like me than they NEED this “Dinner is coming” cutting board.  

Pokeball Hat 

Catch ‘em all with this sweet hat! Not only is this hat perfect for the warm weather, it is also cheap and sentimental!  

Marvel Patched Shorts 

These shorts are SO CUYATE and so much better than your typical Marvel tee. They are high wasted too, which makes these a perfect combination of nerdy and super fashionable. This seller also sells numerous other patched items for various fandoms.  

Harry Potter Socks 

If you don’t think Dobby is the most precious thing ever than you are LYING. These socks are perfect for anyone who loves Dobby.  

Dork Beanie 

This beanie is just plain cute. That’s all the convincing you should need! 

GOT Shot Glass 

Wow, relatable. Any college student obsessed with Game of Thrones NEEDS this. 

Shrute Farms Srewneck 

This crewneck looks so comfortable and perfect that I couldn’t help but BEG my boyfriend to get it for me for Christmas. This seller has a myriad of designs for lovers of The Office, Stranger Things, It, and other popular films and shows. Definitely look through their Etsy store!  

Photo Credit: 12,  34,  5,  6,  7,  8,  9,  10,  1112, 13

Hi! I'm a junior at Pitt and I finally learned how to pump my own gas (But only at some gas stations - sorry, I'm from Jersey). I'm a big fan of cities, fast cars, alternative music and thinking outside the bun. 
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt