10 Online Stores to Find Your Perfect Sorority Formal Dress

Formal season is just around the corner and if you’re looking to buy a dress, it can be intimidating to find the perfect one. So, here are 10 sites to check out. And even if you don’t need a dress for a sorority or fraternity function, you can find dresses on these sites for all sorts of occasions.

1. Windsor

Windsor is one of my favorites for classic “going out” style dresses. They have so many styles and colors to choose from and the quality and price cannot be beat.

2. ASOS

ASOS offers a lot of variety in styles of dresses. So, if you want something a little more unique, yet still reasonably priced, check out this British brand.

3. Boohoo

Another British brand, this site offers a wide variety of styles as well. They also cater to different body types with dresses available in tall, petite, and plus sizes. They also have great sales. 

4. Missguided

Similar to all the other sites, Missguided offers a wide variety of trendy styles and colors. You can also sort by fabric, which is helpful if you want your dress in a particular fabric.

5. Revolve

If you’re willing to spend a little more, check out Revolve. Their designer items will definitely have you looking amazing.

6. Lulus

A classic for most girls, Lulus also offers a variety of styles, fabrics, and colors.  While some dresses are a little more expensive, there are a lot of decently priced ones as well.

7. Fashion Nova

The trendy items on this site will have you looking like a celebrity in no time.

8. Rent the Runway

Most times with formal dresses, you wear them once and then never again. So, why not rent your dresses? Rent the Runway allows you to rent designer dresses for a fraction of the retail price. 

9. Tobi

Another classic site that a lot of people use is Tobi. Their dresses are always 50% off and the quality is always pretty good.

10. Pretty Little Thing

If you’re going for sexy, this site has lots of scandalous and revealing dresses. They also have more modest dresses if you’re looking to cover up a bit more.

Whatever the occasion or time of year, these sites have hundreds of dresses to choose from, so happy online shopping!

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11