etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

TV’s Hottest Guys to Get You Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

(Pictures from Pinterest)

Well, it is that time of the semester again. Final exams are here and everyone is getting ready to pack up and go home for the holidays. Luckily, we are halfway through the week. Pretty soon, final exams will be over and we can be stress-free until January. Until that time gets here, though, here is a list (in no particular order) I compiled with some friends of TV’s hottest men to get you through the rest of the week. 

1. Jess from Gilmore Girls (Milo Ventimiglia) 

Who doesn’t love Jess? He proved that even TV’s bad boys can have a good heart. It was hard not to fall in love with him each and every time he fought for Rory.

2. Pete from Scream Queens (Diego Boneta) 

We were all rooting for him, and it was most definitely a sad day when we found out the truth behind this character. Still, his embodiment of Matthew McConaughey’s Benjamin Barry (How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days) was pretty much everything. 

3. Rafael from Jane the Virgin (Justin Baldoni)

Sure, he has made more than his fair share of mistakes, but his motivation is always to protect his family. Who wouldn’t forgive Rafael with those gorg eyes?! He’s also the owner of a pretty awesome hotel in Miami, so there’s that.

4. Derek from Criminal Minds (Shemar Moore)

He has always been a reason to watch this classic TV show. It’s that simple. He is intelligent, strong, and we love him.

5. Lucas from One Tree Hill (Chad Michael Murray)

Because Chad Michael Murray can really do no wrong. He had our hearts in Freaky Friday, A Cinderella Story, and One Tree Hill; among others, of course!

6. Dr. Brock Holt from Scream Queens (John Stamos)

Age is but a number, right? Jesse Katsopolis is still relevant and very hot even after all of these years. And let’s face it, those Oikos commercials are some of the best out there because of him!

7. Michael from Jane the Virgin (Brett Dier)

I am 100% Team Rafael, but Michael’s sincerity and love for Jane make my loyalty falter every now and then. He is super cute and sweet and Jane is lucky to have him!

8. Logan from Gilmore Girls (Matt Czuchry) 

Even if you are part of Team Jess, you have to acknowledge that Logan definitely had many sweet moments with Rory. I have always wondered what the revival would have looked like had she said yes to his proposal. It definitely wouldn’t have been the worst thing for Rory!

9. Ryan from Quantico (Jake McLaughlin) 

He is loyal, tough, and the guy we can count on.

10. Gunnar from Nashville (Sam Palladio)

He will win your heart as the Texan singer/songwriter on the show who is always putting others first, but fun fact, he is actually British, which makes him that much hotter!

11. Prince Charming/David from Once Upon a Time (Josh Dallas) 

This show is filled with attractive men, but his charming smile and constant drive to protect his family make him stand out. Besides, he is the one who won Snow’s heart and is Emma’s father, so that’s cool.

12. Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time (Colin O’Donoghue) 

I never thought I would defend Captain Hook as a character growing up, but Once Upon a Time certainly proved to me that nothing is impossible. He is perfection and he can even make guyliner work, which is a pretty big accomplishment in and of itself. Plus, his determination to be good again after so many years of being “evil” is very admirable. He is amazing in every way!

13. Andy from Parks and Recreation (Chris Pratt)

I am not going to lie, this character frustrates me very much. However, too many people adore him for him to not be on the list. Besides, it’s Chris Pratt, which means he can get away with being Andy.

SaveSave

Paola Ramos

Pepperdine

I'm a Pepperdine University senior from Texas. I'm a Leo, a total dog lover, and an avid reader. Spanish is my first language, so I am bilingual and working on being trilingual (I just need to turn my conversational French into fluent French). I love to write; it's a way of life!