Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Thoughtful Valentines Day Gifts to Buy For Your Significant Other

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

Here are some thoughtful Valentine’s Day gifts to buy for your significant other under $30. As a bonus, the first five are all eligible for Amazon Prime if you happen to have waited until the last minute!

Photo by freestocks.org on Unsplash

Basket of Goodies

The best way to someone’s heart is through their stomach. Send your significant other a basket filled with some delicious, Valentine’s day themed treats!

Homesick Candles

Homesick candles are perfect for any occasion. You can choose candles based on state or popular cities around the United States. Perfect for someone who is away at college and needs a good feeling from home.

Essie Nail Polish

Pair this with a gift certificate to your local nail salon! Essie’s Gel Couture nail polish stays on longer than ordinary nail polish and isn’t much more expensive.

“You Are a Badass” by Jen Sincero

A great book to show your special someone that they are, in fact, a badass.

Fuzzy Robe for Him or Her

There is almost nothing better than getting out of the shower and putting on a nice, warm, fuzzy robe. There are many robes on Amazon in different shapes, sizes, and colors!

Shutterfly Photo Book

Although this one isn’t included on Amazon Prime, Shutterfly photo books are the perfect gift for any occasion! They’re easy to make, personalizable, and an inexpensive way to show someone how much you care. When you sign up, they typically give you a coupon code for a free, 10×10, hardcover book!

Megan Fragola

Pepperdine '22

Hello! My name is Megan Fragola and I am a senior at Pepperdine University studying Business Administration and Nonprofit Management. I am passionate about travel, serving the community, and cooking!
Melissa Locke

Pepperdine '21

This is my senior year of college and I'm a Public Relations major with a Creative Writing outside concentration. I was born and raised in So-Cal and love it so much I couldn't go too far. As much as South California is my home, I adore traveling and learning about other cultures. A Disney fan to the core you can find me watching any of their movies, or breaking my bank account at Disneyland, and if not I'll probably be reading, writing, or enjoying the Malibu climate.