Style

The Products You’ll Need to Survive Coachella

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

It’s Coachella time, and while spring break might be over for us, the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit can help you survive Coachella too. 

Bed Head by TIGI 

Get Twisted™Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray and Superstar™Queen for a Day Thickening Spray 

Bed Head has got you covered with these life-saving sprays. Hair looking a bit limp? Thickening spray will give your hair lift and volume to revitalize it in a snap and in time for the next headliner. The anti-frizz spray is no joke, it gets the job done and keeps the frizz at bay so you don’t have to worry about fighting the frizz and can focus on the stage. 

Buxom Va Va Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick

What is a Coachella look without fierce lips? This lipstick is easy to quickly apply and will make you lips shine with color. What makes it even better is that it’s long lasting so you can rock it all day and night long with minimal reapplying. 

Almay Shadow Squad ™Eyeshadow 

One color, four different ways in one palette. Whether you want subtle or super glitter to make your eyes sparkle the shadow squad will make sure you and your squad stand out. 

Alba Botanica™ Hawaiian Sunscreen 

The sun rarely takes a day off in the desert, and good chances that won’t be during Coachella, and while we all love a good tan, no one loves a sunburn. Make sure you protect yourself with sunscreen which is easy when its small enough to fit into your backpack or fanny pack. 

Krazy Glue ®Singles 

No weekend goes smoothly, let alone when its three days full of non-stop going, so having a quick fix at hand is well… handy. Whether your sequins just won’t stay on your outfit, or you need a specific necklace for your outfit and the clasp isn’t working with you, you can handle it with Krazy Glue. 

L’ Oréal ®Paris Sublime Bronze ™Self-Tanning Towelettes 

We can’t always rely on the sun to give us the tan we need (and deserve), but you can take the fate of your tan into your own hands. Even better you can take charge knowing that you won’t end up with streaks, or looking like a tangerine, and looking sun-kissed and ready to rock the weekend. 

Her Campus Pop Socket

No one goes to Coachella without taking at least a “few” pictures. Having a pop socket to give you the grip you need to nail those angles is a must. It doesn’t hurt that it has some words of encouragement either. 

Melissa Locke

Pepperdine '21

This is my senior year of college and I'm a Public Relations major with a Creative Writing outside concentration. I was born and raised in So-Cal and love it so much I couldn't go too far. As much as South California is my home, I adore traveling and learning about other cultures. A Disney fan to the core you can find me watching any of their movies, or breaking my bank account at Disneyland, and if not I'll probably be reading, writing, or enjoying the Malibu climate.