Nouba Wants You to be Inspired

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

Our #hcpepperdine mascot, Nouba, wants you to feel inspired this weekend as you all prepare for your final exams! We are lucky in that she is quite the fan of Pinterest and the inspirational quotes she has found there. She thought it would be a good idea to share these with all of you amazing collegiettes as a source of encouragement going into finals! So, without further ado…

1. “How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.” -Annie Dillard

2. “Don’t worry if you’re making waves simply by being yourself, the moon does it all the time.” -Scott Stabile

3. “Courage, dear heart.” -C.S. Lewis

4. “If the track is tough and the hill is rough, *thinking* you can just ain’t enough!” -Shel Silverstein

5. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis

6. “The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.” -Fabienne Fredrickson

7. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” -Dalai Lama

8. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” -Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh

9. “I want to be a woman who overcomes obstacles by tackling them in faith instead of tiptoeing around them in fear.” -Renee Swope

10. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” -Nora Ephron

Paola Ramos

Pepperdine

I'm a Pepperdine University senior from Texas. I'm a Leo, a total dog lover, and an avid reader. Spanish is my first language, so I am bilingual and working on being trilingual (I just need to turn my conversational French into fluent French). I love to write; it's a way of life!