My Campus Cutie: Meet Amber Blu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

Name: Amber Villasenor

Hometown: Eastvale, CA

Relationship Status: Single as a Pringle

Year: Junior

Age: 20

Major: Public Relations

Favorite Food: Pizza

Favorite Song: Pretty Wings

Favorite Musician: Sam Smith

Sorority: Tri-Delta

What do you like to do for fun?

“I just like going on random adventures with friends. Honestly, the less planned it is the funner it ends up being.”

What is your ideal first date?

My ideal first date definitely involves nachos and having a good time with someone that can make me laugh as much as I can make him laugh.”

What is your goal in life?

To look back on my life and not have any regrets and say that I did everything that I wanted to do.”

Tell me something about you that people don’t know.

“I can make a three-leaf clover with my tongue.”

My name is Queenie Navarro and I am an Accounting major in my 3rd year at Pepperdine University. On campus, I am involved with the Gamma Phi Beta Sorority and am currently interning for College Fashionista as a Style Guru. In my free time, I enjoy going on spontaneous adventures and am devoted to the belief that life is about taking chances and trying everything that the world has to offer. I've shopped 'til I've literally dropped, I used to be part of a punk rock band, I've tried everything from escargot to scorpions on a stick, and have been fortunate enough to travel in over 40 countries before I even turned twenty. Overall, I consider myself to be a very open-minded person and am inspired, daily, by the people around me. One day, I dream of working for the corporate offices of some fashion magazine while hopefully getting to travel the world.