This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

As the end of the year draws near, I would love to be one of the first to wish you a happy holiday. As stressful as the end of the year may be for a lot of us, including myself, it’s also the time we get to spend endless hours with our families, drink heartwarming marshmallow hot chocolates, and pretend we actually know how to ice skate. With turkey, sweet potatoes, and stuffing in our bellies, the time has begun to crack down for our last exams of the year in the hopes we can spend three relaxing weeks with love in our hearts and christmas music in our ears. The holidays have proven to be a time for spreading love and joy, not only to our families, but anyone we may come across. Whether it be donating to the salvation army, sharing a loving conversation with a stranger, or partaking Christmas carolling, there’s no better time than Christmastime to open our hearts and spread holiday cheer. If you ever feel down while studying for finals, or homesick from all of the holiday spirit you’ve lost after Thanksgiving, use this as a reminder that the best time of the year is right around the corner, and finishing the year strong is possible in more ways than one. 

Hello! I'm currently a Junior at Pepperdine. Making people smile is my favorite thing and I love anything fashion or beauty related. If you came here to laugh, you came to the right place.