Galentine's Day Ideas

Whether you’re in a relationship or not, Galentine’s day is a fun way to celebrate your friendships.

Personally, I’ll be celebrating Galentine’s Day on the 15th.  Here are a few ideas for what my friends and I might do:

1. A couple’s massage for me and my girl friend.  Groupon is a great way to find local spas that offer decent discounts on whatever services you’re looking for!

2. A mini road trip to a nearby town.  One of those places that you always talk about going to together but never end up doing.

3. Brunch.  You can’t go wrong with this one. I have never once turned down a brunch opportunity.  

4. Take a hike!  Hiking is great if you want to find something a little more active without detracting from the amount of quality time with your friends.

5. Find some interesting recipes and cook together for a home cooked meal.  This is just as good as, if not better than, splurging on a fancy dinner out. 

6. Grab some snacks and have a movie marathon.  If you want to go a little further, set up a projector and create an at-home theatre!

7. Photoshoots don’t have to be as superficial as some people make them out to be.  Have fun with it! It means a lot if you’re comfortable enough to pose around your friends!