The Five Things We’re Looking Forward to (And Some We Can Already Get!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

1. Cooler Weather 

Summer is fun and all with its sunny days and warm temperatures. They’re perfect for sunbathing and taking a drive with the windows down, but staying inside all day for classes and just in general cooler weather is what we want. 

Photo by Georgiana Sparks on Unsplash

2.Comfy Clothes 

With cooler weather comes the ability to wear comfy clothes like sweaters and sweatpants without needing the AC blasting to not melt. Not to mention the other fun fall fashion like fuzzy socks, tights, and more!

3. The Food!

Fall has some of the best seasonal food even if you don’t look at Halloween candy and cookies or your Thanksgiving feast! Pumpkin bread and anything cinnamon just make the whole house smell comforting and I am a big fan. 

4. Halloween! 

Okay, I’d be lying if Halloween wasn’t a big selling point, but who doesn’t love the classic Halloween movies like Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown. Not to mention all the yummy treats that come along with it.

5. Pumpkin Spice Coffee and More! 

This is the one that’s already available. Don’t wait around reading this when you can have one in hand right now!.

Melissa Locke

Pepperdine '21

This is my senior year of college and I'm a Public Relations major with a Creative Writing outside concentration. I was born and raised in So-Cal and love it so much I couldn't go too far. As much as South California is my home, I adore traveling and learning about other cultures. A Disney fan to the core you can find me watching any of their movies, or breaking my bank account at Disneyland, and if not I'll probably be reading, writing, or enjoying the Malibu climate.