Campus Cutie: Heather Hollander

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

Name: Heather Hollander

Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA

School and Year: Pepperdine University ’15

Major: Accounting

Relationship Status: Taken.

Hobbies: Reading, binge watching Netflix, running, and anything to do with food. 

Activities you are involved in on campus: Executive Officer in Accounting Society, CFO of Triathlon team, and TA for Financial Accounting

What are 3 interesting facts about you?: 1. I am obsessed with my dog 2. I am running my first half marathon in December 3. I never been out of the country

Favorite Pepperdine memory: Meeting good friends 

Describe yourself in ten words: Sarcastic, dependable, intelligent, witty, caring, humble, realistic, driven, mature, and funny

Hidden Talent: Hold my breath underwater for 2 minutes. 

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?: New Zealand

Where can we find you in the weekends?: My bed, running at the beach, or out with friends. 

What do you look for in a partner?: Someone who can make me laugh and is driven. 

Worst pick up line that you’ve heard: “Do you want to go shopping at my house because clothes are 100 percent off.”

Biggest turn off for you: Big egos. 

Michelle Lu

Pepperdine

Hi, I'm Michelle and I'm currently a Junior at Pepperdine University studying business with a minor in Marketing. I love finding new places to eat, shop, and beach runs with friends. Hope you enjoy my articles! xoxo