Best coffee shop chain in Los Angeles: Alfred Coffee & Kitchen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

“But First… Coffee” is a phrase we hear all the time. But where do we find great coffee and/or tea, for us tea lovers! In Los Angeles, there is a chain of shops that has continually impressed, trip after trip: Alfred Coffee & Kitchen! With its 6 locations, Alfred Coffee & Kitchen has grown to be a favorite of many, including myself.

Their first location, off Melrose Place, opened in January 2013. Alfred Coffee & Kitchen has been able to create the perfect cup of coffee that anyone could desire. Their staff is always friendly and you can pair your coffee with their assortment of pastries or the selection of pre-packaged delicious foods they stock from local companies.

Their locations are uniquely designed and they have a sense of eclectic Americano taste and style in their decor and staff’s personal style. Each location has something a little different to offer, but you will never be disappointed because you will always have many opportunities to take Instagram-worthy photos.  

Alfred Coffee & Kitchen locations have grown to expand to Brentwood, Studio City, and Silverlake, as well as it’s Bagel shop, Tea Room, and original shop in West Hollywood.

Please check out these wonderful locations and let me know what you think!