This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

I’m back with my quarantine-induced online shopping! I paid $12 plus tax for 5 beauty products and a cute little makeup bag and it was, once again, worth it!

Here is my review of each product:

• The Araceli Beauty Ojos Perfectos gel pencil eyeliner is INCREDIBLE. It went on so smoothly and made very defined lines. If you have a steady hand you could easily do your eyeliner in one swipe with the intense pigmentation.

• The Bellapierre Cosmetics matte lipstick is the perfect shade that is natural enough to work for any occasion. It stayed on for a while and I actually forgot I had it on until I looked in the mirror because my lips felt so soft.

• The VERB Ghost hair mask was a little disappointing. I love hair masks and everything they do for my hair, but I didn’t feel or see any difference in my hair after using this. However, it could just be my hair and the product does smell nice!

• The ORYZA Beauty nude shimmer and eyeshadow contour is lovely! It is very pigmented and the perfect color for me. My only complaint is the case feels like pretty cheap plastic like it might break when I open it and the outside isn’t very cute.

• Finally, the Estate Cosmetics Dew Me Baked Highlighter is awesome! I love the pink case and color of the highlighter. It is the perfect color for me as well.

glossier makeup
Charisse Kenion

Emma Thomasson

Pepperdine '21

Hello! My name is Emma. I am a student at Pepperdine University and I am studying Philosophy with the hopes of obtaining my MFT license after I graduate in 2021. I was born in Houston, Texas, and raised in Waco, Texas. That being said, I am avid supporter of Baylor sports and TexMex! I believe mental health is the most important thing to maintain in college. Some ways that I maintain mine include (but are not limited to) boxing, Disney, and beach days with my friends out here in Malibu!
Melissa Locke

Pepperdine '21

This is my senior year of college and I'm a Public Relations major with a Creative Writing outside concentration. I was born and raised in So-Cal and love it so much I couldn't go too far. As much as South California is my home, I adore traveling and learning about other cultures. A Disney fan to the core you can find me watching any of their movies, or breaking my bank account at Disneyland, and if not I'll probably be reading, writing, or enjoying the Malibu climate.