5 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for your Roomies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

Roommates and friends have been with us all year long. We have wept, laughed, gossiped, fought & quickly made up, and much more with one another all year long. As the holidays are upon us, we must not forget our friends in our holiday shopping for gifts! Here are five budget-friendly stocking stuffer ideas that will make your wallet and your roomies filled with cheer!

PINTRILL

Anyone of their pins is insta worthy and are inexpensive to purchase! Plus they make great pins to add flare to your denim jackets.

USB Keychain phone charger

This cute charger is a steal at $10 and comes with a mini USB port. This pink tasseled charger also has a key ring! 

MINI Emergency Kit

This kit is small enough to fit in any purse and is a college girl’s best friend. It has everything from a mini sewing kit to Advil.

Soda Can Hidden Safe

This cute looking soda can that you can pick to look like your favorite soda brand doubles as a safe way to store valuables in your room or apartment

Eat Sleep Study Travel Mug

This travel mug is a fantastic idea for your roomie or college best friend! It is customizable and just under $16.