This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

2015 has been amazing for many reasons, whether it be that fabulous TSwift concert, casual study abroad trips to Europe’s most beautiful cities, or returning to the beautiful city of Malibu to attend Pepperdine for the year. Every season has been an adventure, and I’m here to share how you can make fall just as great. Scroll below and discover some of fall’s greatest essentials you never knew you needed.

1. Classic Moto Jacket

The intricate design and perfect fit of a classic moto jacket is essential to keep fall’s chilling winds at bay. Although L.A.’s scorching heat begs to say otherwise, you can bet on your favorite pair of high waisted jeans that sooner or later, the chilly California nights will commence and fall will truly begin. No matter what color, price, size, or cut, the classic moto jacket is perfect for the jeans-and-T kind of girl or even the glamorous trendsetter. The warmth and coziness of this comfy throw-on jacket is perfect with a pair booties and some tight fitting skinnies. When you’re running from halloween parties to starbucks dates, it will hug you tighter than a warm latte on a cold fall night and you will never want to let go.

2. Toasted Graham Latte

Move over PSL, times are changing. For the first time in over four years, Starbucks is releasing a new fall latte flavor. Sprinkled cinnamon graham crumble, sweet cream, graham flavors, steamed milk, and espresso combine to bring the amazingness that is the TGL to life. Never tried it? What are you waiting for? This sweet treat is perfect for coffee lovers who don’t like anything overly sweet and have a low key obsession with anything graham flavored. Not only am I obsessed, but so is everyone else, even Refinery29. Watch out gold card members, this may just be the best flavor yet.

3. A Dark Lip

You may be annoyed with this repetitive essential, but a dark lip is necessary for fall beauty survival. If you find summer’s bronzed, dewy glow fading away, a dark lip is perfect for you. Mac’s Viva Glam I-IV, Cyber, Heroine, and Diva are some go-tos among, not only myself, but many beauty experts. Lower end drugstore brands offer dupes in the same colors, especially among Rimmel, Maybelline, and Covergirl. Whether you want to pronounce your dark features or play up your go-to fall outfit, a dark lip is the perfect way to get into the fall spirit. If you want to go above and beyond to achieve the perfect fall look, add winged liner and a shimmery pink eyeshadow for full effect.

4. Spiced Apple Cider

If I had to describe fall in one drink, it would have to be the delicious apple, brown sugar based spiced apple cider. This underrated drink of happiness is perfect for any fall affair, and can be made hot or cold. Every year, Trader Joe’s makes one I have always been addicted too, but if you like it hot, spiced apple cider are available in K-cups for keurig use. You can even make them at home with recipes from the food network and allrecipes. Don’t panic if the flavorful drink hasn’t entered your life yet, just be aware that once you taste it, you won’t be able to get enough.  

5. Halloween Movies

Halloween movies have always been a tradition I hold dear. They bring me back to my childhood and remind me of all the fun I had trick or treating and dressing up as a witch nearly every year. While I have allowed trick or treating to escape my annual halloween festivities, halloween movies have always been a must. Halloween movie recommendations are available here (http://goo.gl/J0QPvw). In addition to this list, I would also recommend Hocus Pocus, The Haunted Mansion, and Casper. Don’t let the movies keep you indoors, though. The best way to enjoy halloween is by getting out, dressing up, and having fun. I mean, if you’ve got it, haunt it.

Hello! I'm currently a Junior at Pepperdine. Making people smile is my favorite thing and I love anything fashion or beauty related. If you came here to laugh, you came to the right place.