5 Blogs to Get the Cutest Backgrounds for November

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

One of my favorite parts of a new month or season is getting to decorate, and a lot of times our tech is left out of this fun activity. Here are five blogs that produce some of the cutest backgrounds for all your tech for the month. 

1. The EveryGirl

Clean, classic, and infused with the spirit of the month.

2. Blazers and Blue Jeans

A curated list of a mixture of designs that are both functional and fun.

3. Paper Raven Co.

While this blog only offers one design a month, the watercolor detail is spectacular. Quality over quantity.

4. Candidly Kerri

With designs for the month as well as for the season, you can change every month or every season, or every couple weeks. There’s enough options to do just that.

5. May Designs

These adorable floral designs go against the traditional November feel, but are so adorable you won’t care.

Melissa Locke

Pepperdine '21

This is my senior year of college and I'm a Public Relations major with a Creative Writing outside concentration. I was born and raised in So-Cal and love it so much I couldn't go too far. As much as South California is my home, I adore traveling and learning about other cultures. A Disney fan to the core you can find me watching any of their movies, or breaking my bank account at Disneyland, and if not I'll probably be reading, writing, or enjoying the Malibu climate.