This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Harry Styles has been captivating all of our hearts ever since he made his debut in One Direction, and he continues to be everyone’s favorite heartthrob. Though he’s moved past his boyband days, Harry still remains an icon in pop music through his wildly successful solo career. For all the Harry stans out there who also have a love for astrology, here’s what Harry Styles song you are based on your zodiac sign!

Aries: “Lights Up”

Aries, you most relate to “Lights Up,” the first single off of Harry’s sophomore album, Fine Line. This track embodies everything about an Aries: competitiveness with a dynamic and adventurous side. You’re nothing short of bold, passionate, and individualistic. The lyrics “Step into the light, so bright sometimes / I’m not ever going back” radiate Aries energy through and through.

Taurus: “Fine Line”

As a Taurus myself, I can testify that we are some of the most reliable, persistent, and loyal people around. So, what other than the album’s title track to represent us best? “Fine Line” talks about the need for balance between the highs and lows of love and is the perfect closer for a perfect album. The lyrics “Test of my patience, there’s things that we’ll never know” represent how grounded, realistic, and patient Tauruses really are.

Gemini: “Kiwi”

Gemini, you are truly like no other! Your personality is full of uniqueness and curiosity, just like “Kiwi!” When Harry sings “She’s driving me crazy, but I’m into it,” these lines were written for wild souls like you! You are one of the most humorous, clever, and lively signs of the zodiac. “Kiwi” is the unofficial anthem for all Geminis out there.

Cancer: “Two Ghosts”

Cancers are known to be intuitive, emotional, and nurturing. If you’re a Cancer, “Two Ghosts” is the perfect song for you. This powerful breakup song talks about how much Harry and his lover have changed and grown since their parting. “We’re not who we used to be / We’re just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me;” these lyrics were meant for the hopeless romantics who wear their heart on their sleeve, AKA all the Cancer babes out there. 

Leo: “Woman”

Leos are bold, fearless leaders through and through. Leo, you are the most ambitious and headstrong of the zodiac. “Woman” is clearly your song! Though Leos are well known for being the most confident, they can also sometimes feel a little too deeply, which can arise some feelings of jealousy. (Example: “I’m selfish, I know / But I don’t ever want to see you with him”). 

Virgo: “Cherry”

There’s no doubt that Virgos are one of the most analytical, practical, and responsible zodiac signs – but they can also be too hard on themselves sometimes. The lyrics “Don’t you call him “baby” / We’re not talking lately / Don’t you call him what you used to call me” show just how worrisome Virgos can be. Virgo, this is your sign to let go and don’t overthink things. 

Libra: “Only Angel”

Libras have a reputation of being charming, romantic, and 100% carefree. If you’re a Libra, “Only Angel” is no doubt your song. The song starts off slow and sweet, just like your personality based on first impressions. However, it kicks off into a 70’s influenced pop-rock banger with lyrics such as “Open up your eyes, shut your mouth and see / That I’m still the only one who’s been in love with me.” Just like Harry says, you’re an only angel, Libra!

Scorpio: “She”

What better match for a sign so passionate, sensual, and disciplined? This song speaks to your logical and secretive side for sure, Scorpio. Just like the lyrics, you’re constantly daydreaming about what’s out there. The groovy and intense guitar solo sums up your personality better than any Harry song out there. The line “She lives in daydreams with me” shows how your intuitive mind really has no limits, Scorpio. 

Sagittarius: “Carolina”

Sags are some of the most upbeat, optimistic, and charismatic people around, just like this Harry song! “Carolina” is the ultimate jam to dance around your room to and is simply perfect for a Sagittarius. They are super independent and very strong-willed, and their fiery personality matches best with this track off of Harry’s self-titled record. With lyrics such as “Gets into parties without invitations, how could you ever turn her down?”, how could this song not be a perfect match for a Sag?

Capricorn: “To Be So Lonely”

Capricorns are known to have never-ending determination. They’re constantly seeking out knowledge and are one of the most focused and resourceful signs. However, Caps have a side to them that can be stubborn and pessimistic, just like the lyrics “I’m just an arrogant son of a b***h who can’t admit when he’s sorry”. Nevertheless, Capricorns remain one of the most trustworthy and intelligent signs of the zodiac. 

Aquarius: “Golden”

Aquarius, your friendliness and positivity are some of your best qualities. Just like this upbeat and fun song, your personality is spontaneous and quirky and can easily light up a room. When Harry said “Loving you is the antidote, you’re so golden” he was talking about you and your vibrant personality! Stay wild and carefree, Aquarius.

Pisces: “Sweet Creature”

Last but not least, Pisces match perfectly with “Sweet Creature.” They’re known to be emotionally driven yet soft and gentle, just like this song. The soft acoustic guitar is the soundtrack to a Pisces’ life. Pisces have a personality that feels like home, just like the lyrics “When I run out of road, you bring me home.” Pisces are compassionate and wise, just like the lyrics of this gentle tune. 

Natalie Cappetta is a fourth-year undergraduate student at Pace University, slated to graduate with her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in May 2024. Currently, Natalie holds the position of Vice President of Her Campus at Pace, where she manages meetings, events, and contributes to content creation. She is also super excited to be interning for HCCN as a Community Management Intern for Spring 2024! Simultaneously, as the Social Media Director for Frequency A Cappella, she oversees the organization's online presence across various digital platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Previously, she served as a Peer Leader at Pace University, guiding first-year students through course registration and university resources. She has also worked as a Head Counselor at a day camp in her hometown in New Jersey. In collaboration with Her Campus Chapter Network and Campus Trendsetters, she has partnered with brands such as Fenty Beauty, Too Faced Cosmetics, Sol de Janeiro, Kiehl’s, and Prada Beauty. Notably, she served as a KAY Jewelers Partner, creating content, hosting a sponsored event, and providing insights into Gen Z marketing strategies. When she's not working, she loves reading, discovering new movies (and rating them on Letterboxd), playing the piano, singing with her a cappella group Frequency, indoor cycling, and tackling the New York Times daily crossword.