tolu bamwo nappy 4?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
tolu bamwo nappy 4?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Nappy

YouTubers to Cure Your Boredom

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Falling into the same routine can make anyone go a little crazy. With the same shows, food, social media, and other favorite things consuming our minds we all are looking for something a little different. YouTube is the perfect place for that, from travel vlogs to gaming you can find anything to peak your interests. Here are a few YouTubers to break your daily cycle.

Cody Ko and Noel Miller (Tiny Meat Gang)

You may know this iconic duo from their hilarious viral memes, but they extend far beyond. Both have their separate channels that will keep you laughing for hours on end. My personal recommendation is their Love Island Game series with their perfectly named character Codel. 

Emily Nelson (Emily Enchanted) 

Emily is a smaller Youtuber known for her Disney College Program videos but she is what I aspire to be like. She combines dreamily aesthetic editing with actual relatability with her videos, and it will hook you. 

Kienan Robert (Poofesure) 

Remember when we all wanted to be Wii Sports athletes? Robert’s most popular videos are his commentary on Wii Sports games. It takes someone special to reignite interest in an outdated console, but this channel has kept me binge-watching for hours. 

Tess Koman (Iconic Eats) 

Food videos are the ultimate binge-watch material. Koman gives a different take on the subject by implementing our favorite theme parks into the challenge. Showing and trying food that makes you hungry instantly and jealous- how could anyone resist?

Sidemen 

The Sidemen consist of 7 members who are most well known in the United Kingdom and Europe. Originally, their content was for a specific audience, but now the channel has something for everyone. From game shows to vacation challenges, the channel has plenty of addicting videos that will surely keep you laughing. 

Hi everyone! I'm Alysa and I am the former Campus Correspondent for HC Pace NYC. I majored in Communication Studies and minored in Sociology & Anthropology and Arts & Entertainment Management. Within my articles you can find everything I love to write including, pop culture, sports, politics, and my personal NYC experiences! Feel free to connect with me on my socials!