Your Guide to Spring Break with our HC Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

With spring break right around the corner for us students at Pace, our Spring Break Survival Kit came at the perfect time. This semester we received a handful of goodies from nationals and their sponsors. So, before you leave the city make sure to pick up some of these spring break essentials!

AZO Cranberry Gummies

These gummies can help you maintain a healthy urinary tract. Make sure to grab a pack of AZO Cranberry® Gummies with you for spring break and prioritize your urinary tract maintenance! These packs are the perfect size and can easily fit in your purse or backpack, making them an on-the-go necessity.

Brappz Strap

With the Brappz Strap, it makes getting dressed a lot easier! These straps are multi-functional and can slip into the place of a strapless bra, swimwear, tank top, or any shoulder exposing top. This is an absolute essential if you are going to be traveling somewhere warm over break!

Circle Pay

Circle Pay is a free and secure payment app that lets users send a receive money with an email or phone number. With Circle Pay, you don’t have to worry about the hassle that comes with carrying cash. For you spring break goers, this is another must have so you don’t have to worry about losing any money on vacation.

Milani Eyeliner

Looking for a waterproof eyeliner that won’t budge? Well, with the Milani Eyeliner application is easy and always leaves you with a precise line. This is perfect for those special nights out with friends!

TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Volume Shampoo

The TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume collection reverses your traditional wash and care routine. With their shampoo and pre-wash conditioner, your hair will be left feeling clean, light, and soft! Don’t forget to pack this item in your bag for a great look!

CEA Study Abroad Cards

The CEA Study Abroad organization gives students the opportunity to take classes and earn credits around the world. The program provides for U.S undergraduate students for a semester, year, or summer. The options are endless with CEA Study Abroad.

Vera Bradley Ella Tote + Zip ID Cases

With the Vera Bradley Ella Tote and Zip ID Cases, you won’t ever loose your items while on vacation! The tote is large enough to fit multiple items and the ID cases are perfect for storing your ID, cards, cash, and more! Plus, the tote and ID cases came in beautiful patterns and colors.

Thank you so much to all of the amazing sponsors of Her Campus National. From everyone at HC Pace, thank you! We enjoyed every item!

Hello! My name is Josephine "Josie" Morenski, and I am from Detroit, Michigan. Currently, I am a Communication Studies major at Pace University in New York City, with a minor in Psychology. I am also a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Pace, Promotions Intern for Cumulus Media, and a Student Assistant at Pace University. Writing and blogging have always been a passion of mine, and I am excited to share my content with the Her Campus community.