This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

As we all know, most of this year has been a complete roller coaster of highs and lows. Her Campus Pace has allowed for a support system to be built within our school’s community to relish in each other’s highs and guide through the ongoing lows. Together we have made it through the wild year – one that reminds us to love the little things and focus on positivity and what makes us truly happy. So, despite the utter chaos of 2020, Her Campus Pace NYC has come together to share what we are thankful for this year!

• Alysa Lebon is thankful for BE by BTS, Her Campus Pace, and Animal Crossing!
  • Maddie Lacker is thankful for the Harry Style’s Vogue cover!
  • Maeve Casey is thankful for Folklore by Taylor Swift!
  • El Castillo is thankful for Glee!
  • Maddie Adams is also thankful for Folklore by Taylor Swift!
  • Jordan Fisicaro is thankful for being able to start her own small business and Her Campus Pace!
  • Em Alt is thankful for Calm by 5 Seconds of Summer!
  • Sydney Thornton is thankful for her Disney internship!
  • Maddy Turunen is thankful for existing at the same time as Matthew Gray Gubler!
  • Gillian Holland is thankful for the ability to move to New York despite the world being so crazy!
  • Melanie Bumpus is thankful for Nat & Alex Wolf and East Love by R5!
  • Tori Kellogg is thankful for supportive friends and watermelon Red Bull!
  • Ashley Geiser is thankful for Taylor Swift re-recording her masters!
Madison Turunen is a student of the Class of 2023 at Pace University, on the New York City campus. She is double majoring in History and Peace & Justice Studies with minors in Women & Gender Studies and Politics. Someday she hopes to go into human rights advocacy. She is a huge activist and environmentalist, with a lean towards gender equality and peace-building. As a part of Her Campus, she has published articles on lifestyle, entertainment, wellness, and news.