The Ultimate Christmas Playlist For The Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

As Thanksgiving break is vastly approaching, 36 days are left until Christmas Day! To prepare you for the holiday season, here are five songs to listen to whether you need a study break for your upcoming finals, you have started decorated your dorm room with colored rights, or you need a new playlist for Spotify!

1. All I Want For Christmas is You – Mariah Carey The classic Christmas song that you shamelessly belt out in your car with your friends.

2.  Last Christmas- Wham!

3. Winter Things- Ariana Grande Here is a new winter song that will make you want to go outside and play in the snow!

4. Feliz Navida- by Jose Feliciano

5. Santa Baby- By Michael Buble What is Christmas without the a little Buble?!

6. I’ll Be Home For Christmas-  Josh Groben The sound of Josh Groben’s voice makes you feel so good inside! (a quote from our President)

7. Baby It’s Cold Outside- Zooey Deschanel from Elf

8. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays- by *NSYSC Flash yourself back to 1998 and dance around your Christmas tree!

9. Santa Claus is Coming to Town – Justin Bieber Yes, Justin Bieber has a Christmas album and it is amazing!

10.  Blue Christmas- Elvis Blast your Christmas playlist on full volume so your neighbors can hear or you’re your friends and family in order to get into that festive spirit! All you need now is some hot chocolate!

Hey everyone! My name is Ariana Gavriilidis. I am from a small town in New Jersey and I now reside in New York City! I am earning a Bachelor of Arts from Pace University in Communications with a Concentration in Media, Communications, and Visual Arts. I also have a minor in Arts and Entertainment Management. In my spare time I enjoy photography, working out, and seeing as many movies as possible! I am excited to be apart of Her Campus as writing has always been my passion. Make sure to check out my articles as well as my radio show, Winging it with Ariana, where I have new episodes every Tuesday! https://www.mixcloud.com/WIWARIANA/
Hi! My name is Jacqueline and I am a senior communication studies major with minors in business and women and gender studies at Pace University. I am the president / campus correspondent for the Her Campus Pace Chapter and the president of the production club PopTV. I am a Hufflepuff and lover of all things Harry Potter! Also, I am a HUGE Marvel fan! When I am not writing and leading Her Campus, I like to spend my time reading, watching Netflix, and singing every song that comes on Spotify.