This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Halloween is approaching, and if you’re anything like me, you’re not sure what you’ll be. But luckily, I got your back. With these quick and simple looks you’ll be Halloween ready!

• Kitty

It’s impossible to go wrong with a simple kitten look. Only black eyeliner is needed to create this look. Check out the tutorial above to create a flawless look.

• Scarecrow

A Scarecrow is such a unique look that anyone can pull off! You can change the stitching, color, theme, and so on. You can be creative and tweak it! Check out the tutorial if you need some ideas.

• Deer

This design is bold yet simplistic; it can be done quickly and effortlessly, and you can personalize it. Everyone loves a Bambi moment, so you’ll get a lot of compliments on your work. If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out the tutorial above!

• Clown

For some people, clowns can be disturbing or even frightening. You can, however, transform it into a whole new vibe. Check out the tutorial if you want to create a simple clown look.

• Skull

A traditional skull face is always a safe bet. With this design, you have a lot of options for mixing it up and making it stand out in your own unique way. But don’t worry, if you’re unsure where to begin, check the tutorial!

Which one do you dare to try?

Aja Darden is currently based in New York, NY as a first-year undergraduate student at Pace University, majoring and studying for a BA in English Language and Literature. She is a dedicated and dependable individual who excels at both editorial and social responsibilities. She also possesses effective management, thorough research, verbal/written communication, and social media skills. Interested in a media career to contribute her skills as a well-organized, meticulous, and punctual professional with a team-oriented attitude with an expertise in publishing and freelancing.