Top 10 Coffee Shops to Visit in Lower Manhattan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

If you are looking for a nice place to do some homework, a cute spot to meet up with a friend, or just a good cup of coffee, then I suggest that if you are in lower Manhattan, maybe checking out these cafes.

Birch Coffee

The atmosphere here is always very chill, which is why it is my favorite spot to get coffee with some friends.

R&R Coffee

Bean&Bean

Bluestone Lane

I recommend their avocado toast if you’re hungry!

Cafe Grumpy

GrandLo Cafe

Kaffe 1668

My favorite place to do homework in the city, because they have enough seating that I always find a place to sit back for the next few hours as I do homework.

Konditori

Jack’s Stir Brew Coffee

Happy Bones NYC

Those are the top 10 coffee shops in Lower Manhattan! Be sure to check them out if you ever find yourself downtown.

Hi! My name is Elizabeth Byington and I am a Junior at Pace University majoring in Psychology and minoring in Communication Studies. My favorite part of going to Pace is living in the city, since there is always something happening! My favorite things to do in the city are going to SoHo, seeing Broadway shows, and trying new restaurants as much as I can. On my free time I like to read, write, and catch up on Netflix shows.