This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

The 64th Annual Grammy Awards took place Sunday, April 3rd, and I’m here to give you my opinion on the best AND worst red carpet looks of the night. Starting off with the best outfits, miss three time Grammy Award winner, Olivia Rodrigo looked absolutely stunning in her floor length black dress with a pink accent and matching black gloves. Up next, BTS. I absolutely loved the color pallette going on with their suits. They killed it, as always. Billie Eilish and Dua Lipa looked absolutely breathtaking in their black outfits, and my last favorite red carpet look was Lil Nas X’s. I was obsessed with the butterfly on his all white outfit. He definitely did not disappoint, but then again, when does he ever?

Now, moving on to what I think were the worst outfits. Addison Rae is my first choice. This one might be a little controversial but I also wasn’t a huge fan of Doja Cat’s outfit. I loved the color and think she worked the outfit, but I’m not sure how I necessarily feel about it. Tayla Parx… where do I even start with her outfit. I’m sorry but it was giving dinosaur. Whoever her stylist is needs to be fired immediately. And finally, Justin Bieber. I mean, are we even surprised that he wore a neon pink beanie, an overly oversized suit (and this is coming from someone who loves oversized clothing) and don’t even get me started on his shoes. His wife, Hailey Bieber, truly ate him up in her beautiful white, floor length dress. 

Overall, I think we had some interesting red carpet looks this year at the Grammys. Some came dressed to impress while others looked like they were going to the Kids Choice Awards instead. I do have to say: I’m looking forward to seeing what looks we’ll get at next year’s Grammys.

Kelly Danko is a member of Her Campus at Pace. She has been a member of Her Campus at Pace since her freshman year and contributes by writing articles for her Her Campus chapter. Beyond Her Campus, Kelly works as a Team Leader for Jumpstart, a program that’s mission is to prepare preschool children for Kindergarten. With Jumpstart, Kelly manages a team of other Corps Members and gets them prepared for their weekly sessions in the preschool. She is currently a junior at Pace University's New York City campus, majoring in Early Childhood and Childhood Education with a concentration in English. She strives to be a preschool teacher when she graduates and hopes to pursue her master’s degree in Special Education. In her free time, Kelly enjoys listening to music, reading, and going to concerts. She has attended 46 concerts throughout her life and 20 of those concerts were Harry Styles concerts! She also loves Taylor Swift, the two of them being her favorite artists. When school is not in session, you can find her at her second home: her grandparent’s summer place down at the Jersey Shore where she likes to hang out with friends and go to the beach.