Spotlight On Broadway: The Lion King

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Are you looking for a classic Broadway show to go see? Why not get tickets for The Lion King on Broadway? Watch the show come to life in the Broadway version of the 90’s film.  As a kid I would watch this film repeatedly. One of the best parts of the movies is the soundtrack that comes with it.

After attending the Broadway show, I have to say I was very pleased! The Broadway version definitely lived up to what I expected! The music was equally as great in the Broadway version as it was in the film. If you are looking for a show that has been running for a while and is considered a classic on Broadway, buy your tickets for this show! The show is located at The Minskoff Theatre located on 200 West 45th Street New York, NY 10036. You will have no worries about spending your money on this show! It is worth it! Lottery tickets can be found here!

Hello! I am a Senior Communications Major with a minor in Arts and Entertainment Management. Some fun facts about me are that I have a twin sister, my favorite place to vacation is Puerto Rico, and I am obsessed with Justin Timberlake!
Hi! My name is Jacqueline and I am a senior communication studies major with minors in business and women and gender studies at Pace University. I am the president / campus correspondent for the Her Campus Pace Chapter and the president of the production club PopTV. I am a Hufflepuff and lover of all things Harry Potter! Also, I am a HUGE Marvel fan! When I am not writing and leading Her Campus, I like to spend my time reading, watching Netflix, and singing every song that comes on Spotify.