This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

The literal sexiest man on Earth, and then he puts on a powder blue suit? And claims it’s for Earth Day? I swoon at literally every chance I can. I love this man, I don’t know what to write about it, but this outfit makes me cry real tears of joy. No one else understands my plight. I promise you I am not ok while I’m writing this.

The watch, the lack of tie, the unbuttoned collar. I am a total of 5 seconds away from sobbing. This outfit is just so good I can’t explain how good he looks. I’ve looked at many celebrity men who have tried this look, but somehow Seb Stan just pulls it off so well.

Ok, so I’m a fan of metallics on fashion, but when you throw SPARKLES on top of it? I am gone. Dead. I have passed away, and I am not coming back. Someone tell my mother that I love Sebastian Stan. Not only does he look amazing as per usual, but it’s also the premiere for the Winter Soldier, and what better to wear than silver?

Does this have anything to do with the fact that this was the premiere for The Bronze? Oh absolutely, Lance Tucker is sadly the man of my dreams. But I also love the long hair with this, and the suit looks so amazing. I refuse to ever get over this look. I mean just look at him, he knows what he’s doing by constantly pairing his blue eyes with dark-colored suits and outfits.

I don’t even care about anyone else’s opinion on this pick. The hair, the see-through tee, the jeans with the phone indention in them. I am in love with this look. I keep getting distracted by staring at it instead of writing this article. There’s something about this that’s just so perfect, and I can’t name it, but I feel it in my entire soul. This looks now like the God I believe in and will pray to. So good

Christina Guy is Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Pace! She oversees the running of the chapter, all of its inner workings, hosts meetings, and more. She also consistently writes articles for Her Campus at Pace and has for 3 years now. Outside of Her Campus, Christina works in childcare as a summer camp counselor and a seasonal lead teacher. She is a History major and has a minor in Sociology/Anthropology. She is a First Year Experience peer leader and an education TA. Christina has submitted personal pieces to several small literary magazines since high school and continues to do so. Christina hopes to become a museum curator one day or work within museum education. On her own, Christina loves to write fiction, listen to music, and read. She is also a huge Star Wars fan and often writes articles pertaining to the subject. Christina is also a co-host of her own on-campus radio show called Sunday Scaries. Christina is also an expert in all things history and 5 Seconds of Summer. Two very different subject areas, but she is proficient in each nonetheless! She is also very passionate about 70s aesthetic and fashion and hopes to be able to completely embody the full 70s look one day.