Style > Fashion

Ranking Harry Styles’ Love on Tour Outfits Stops 1 – 9

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Harry Styles is back on tour again, touring his second album, Fine Line, on the “Love on Tour” Tour. So far, he’s been to nine different cities: Las Vegas, Denver, San Antonio, Dallas, St. Louis, Philadelphia, DC, Detroit, and St. Paul, and every night has been a different outfit. Here’s my personal ranking of Styles’ Love on Tour outfits.

1. Denver – While Styles’ can pull off anything, this one was not one of my personal favorites. In my opinion, it was giving, very much, Miranda Sings.
  2. Philadelphia – I love the incorporation of the Fine Line colors. I just can’t help but think that he looks like cotton candy (nothing against cotton candy, though: that’s one of my favorite flavors of ice cream).
  3.  Dallas – This outfit wasn’t necessarily bad, but I feel like it was a little bland, and he could’ve done better. Nonetheless, I am here for Cowboy Harry.
  4. Detroit – I think he’s cute, but I’m not a fan of the pants.
  5. San Antonio – The shirt is beautiful, but I think the beige pants aren’t doing it for me.
  6. St. Paul – With blue being one of my favorite colors, I may be a little biased with this one, but I am absolutely obsessed. I hope to see Styles in blue more on this tour.
  7. Washington, DC – Can we just take a second to appreciate the beautiful design of the shirt? After back to back shows of wearing the same shirt and pants, just in different colors, I loved to see his wardrobe spiced up with this kind of shirt. And the whole lavender look is just *chefs kiss*.
  8.  Las Vegas – I have two words. Thank you, Harry Lambert. The pink is everything, and I can confidently say I’m jealous of everyone who was at that show.
  9. St. Louis This. Outfit. I don’t think words can describe how in love I am with this outfit. The reddish-orange is a color I never thought I would love until I saw it on Styles. And when he put the boa on during the show, I think it’s safe to say I died a little inside. It is inevitable that, no matter what Styles’ wears, he knows how to make it look good. I look forward to seeing what he continues to wear throughout “Love on Tour”  and especially what he wears at both nights of “Harryween”.
Kelly Danko is a member of Her Campus at Pace. She has been a member of Her Campus at Pace since her freshman year and contributes by writing articles for her Her Campus chapter. Beyond Her Campus, Kelly works as a Team Leader for Jumpstart, a program that’s mission is to prepare preschool children for Kindergarten. With Jumpstart, Kelly manages a team of other Corps Members and gets them prepared for their weekly sessions in the preschool. She is currently a junior at Pace University's New York City campus, majoring in Early Childhood and Childhood Education with a concentration in English. She strives to be a preschool teacher when she graduates and hopes to pursue her master’s degree in Special Education. In her free time, Kelly enjoys listening to music, reading, and going to concerts. She has attended 46 concerts throughout her life and 20 of those concerts were Harry Styles concerts! She also loves Taylor Swift, the two of them being her favorite artists. When school is not in session, you can find her at her second home: her grandparent’s summer place down at the Jersey Shore where she likes to hang out with friends and go to the beach.