This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Harry Styles, singer, songwriter, actor, and now founder of the beauty brand Pleasing, has announced a new drop coming on March 15th, 2022. This new launch is called “Shroom Bloom” and it has a 70s psychedelic feel to it.

The Pleasing Instagram account was first created on November 14th, 2021, giving us a sneak peek and the HSHQ account posted on November 15th, 2021 confirming Pleasing was indeed real and wasn’t a figment of our imaginations. The website fully launched on November 29, 2021, and is now releasing its second micro-collection on March 15th, 2022. This launch will consist of four new nail polishes: Sprouting (“a pale green opaque gloss”), Tender Bud (“a mushroom beige opaque gloss”), Vine Ripe (“a vibrant red opaque gloss”), and The Whole Dewniverse (“a sheer holographic bio-glitter”). I love the play-on-words for that last nail polish, and the packaging for these products is so colorful and cute. The aesthetic is a 10/10 because I’m here for all the colors and cool designs. There’s also a Hand and Nail Balm, Acid Drops, which are an overnight serum, and some apparel items: The Pleasing Crewneck in Sky Blue, The Pleasing T-Shirt which you can get in either Blush Pink or Sunshine Yellow and sizes range from an XS to a 5 XL. If the colors, and designs weren’t cool enough, Mick Fleetwood, drummer and co-founder of the band Fleetwood Mac, is the face for this launch and his photoshoot rocking some of the Pleasing apparel and some of the new nail polishes ties the whole vibe together. 

If you’re wondering about the pricing for this launch, the same way I did, everything costs about the same as the previous launch. Let’s start with the nail polishes sold individually for $20, but you only get the choice of buying either The Whole Dewniverse polish or Sprouting polish. If you want to buy the other two polishes you would have to buy the full Shroom Bloom Nail Polish Set which goes for $65. The Nail and Hand Balm is $25 and the Acid Drops are $35. Lastly, the crew neck goes for $105, and the two t-shirts are both $60. 
If you want to stay updated on this release and future releases, follow Pleasing on Instagram and sign up on the Pleasing website to “Find Your Pleasing.”

Hey, I'm Emily and I'm a junior at Pace University. I'm the Facebook assistant for Her Campus Pace, and I love movies, books, and music. <3