This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I can only speak for myself, but with the insanity this year has been and finals season, jumping into the holiday spirit as soon as possible feels like the right thing to do. What better way to start than with a Christmas playlist? Whether you will be jamming out in your room, have it on in the background of decorating/baking holiday treats, or are getting together with friends and family to give gifts and spend quality time, small groups please! we are still in a pandemic. This playlist is perfect, to get you in the holiday mood with a perfect mix of the classics and new additions!

• “Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!” By Dean Martin
  • “Frosty the Snowman” by Ella Fitzgerald
  • “Winter Wonderland” by Tony Bennet
  • “White Christmas” by Michael Bublé
  • “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” by Brett Eldredge and Meghan Trainor
  • “Glow” by Brett Eldredge
  • “Rockin’ Around the Christmas” Tree by Brenda Lee
  • “Underneath the Tree” by Kelly Clarkson
  • “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town” by Justin Bieber
  • “Chanukah Song” by Adam Sandler
  • “Wonderful Christmastime” by Paul McCartney
  • “Holy Joly Christmas” by Michael Bublé
  • “All I Want for Christmas” is You by Mariah Carey
  • “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” by Frank Sinatra
  • “Christmas” by Darlene Love
  • “Christmas Tree Farm” by Taylor Swift
  • “Like It’s Christmas” by Jonas Brothers
  • “Sleigh Ride” by The Ronettes
  • “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” by *NSYNC
  • “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” by Andy Williams

Check out the playlist on Spotify, for some holly and jolly tunes!

Madison Turunen is a student of the Class of 2023 at Pace University, on the New York City campus. She is double majoring in History and Peace & Justice Studies with minors in Women & Gender Studies and Politics. Someday she hopes to go into human rights advocacy. She is a huge activist and environmentalist, with a lean towards gender equality and peace-building. As a part of Her Campus, she has published articles on lifestyle, entertainment, wellness, and news.