My Time As A Campus Correspondent

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

During my time as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Pace, I have had the ability of working with some inspiring individuals! I am so happy that I had reached out to nationals about starting a chapter at Pace and making this chapter a reality. Her Campus Pace has become a like a second home to me! I have made friends that will last a lifetime through this organization and have had the privilege of leading a group of amazing people. The road to get Her Campus Pace to school was not easy, but I wouldn’t change it one bit. I am extremely proud of this organization and all that it has accomplished in these past two years.

The leadership skills that I have gained through this position are skills that I will be able to take with me on my future endeavors. I am so honored to have served in this position for the past two years, as well as served as a Campus Expansion Assistant for a semester. This position is definitely not easy and requires a lot of work, but there are so many rewards to this position that are provided through this organization. I have had the chance of working with other Her Campus chapters, as well as other student organizations in the Pace community through this organization.

I am very excited to be passing this position over to Alexis! She is going to do such amazing things next year with our other CC Cas! I am happy to leave this organization in such great hands and to say that I will be walking across that stage at Madison Square Garden representing this organization! Now, its time to start my full time job and get that diploma! I will miss you all so much!

HCXO Collegiates,

Jacqueline Costello

Hi! My name is Jacqueline and I am a senior communication studies major with minors in business and women and gender studies at Pace University. I am the president / campus correspondent for the Her Campus Pace Chapter and the president of the production club PopTV. I am a Hufflepuff and lover of all things Harry Potter! Also, I am a HUGE Marvel fan! When I am not writing and leading Her Campus, I like to spend my time reading, watching Netflix, and singing every song that comes on Spotify.